Get tips that are relevant to your custody case. Contact Petrelli Law, P.C. Petrelli Law, P.C.
1845 Walnut Street, Suite 1616, Philadelphia, PA 19103 at Direct : (215) 523-6900 http://www.petrellilaw.com/custody/
In this video, Philadelphia family law attorney Thomas Petrelli describes how documentation can help your custody case if you can’t reach a custody agreement and have to take your custody case to trial.
1. Use a calendar to show the time spent with each parent.
2. Keep a journal of any incidents involving the other parent and your child. Record missed visitations, late returns, and times when your child was returned dirt or tired.
3. Write down the things that you do with your child. Keep track of everything from helping out in the classroom to homework to hosting a sleepover with friends. This will provide evidence of your daily routine.
You should also know what is legal in your jurisdiction. In New Jersey, it is legal to tape record conversations with your ex. If you do this in Pennsylvania, you will put your case in jeopardy.
- Divorcemind offers a list of best divorce attorneys around the entire United States
- Accident Lawyer Seattle WA - A Review by Seattle SEO Expert on Kate Stapleton - YouTube (More on Accident Lawyer Seattle WA - YouTube)